chuppachups Index du Forum
chuppachups Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[FULL]-Knights#Of-The Abyss Is_safe:1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    chuppachups Index du Forum -> chuppachups -> Video
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 15:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL]-Knights#Of-The Abyss Is_safe:1 Répondre en citant

Knights Of The Abyss Is_safe:1 >

Knights Of The Abyss Is_safe:1, hawaii five s05e03

Also thinking about naming him.LibrarianI was trying to get him to look like he is casting onto his blade, which may come out better once he is painted because currently he appears to be either "oh and aw"ing and the edge or praying to it.I plan on sculpting some horns onto the skull shoulder to make it look like some Librarian skull iconography. The band announced their signing to Ferret Music.[4] A new song, titled "A New Darkened Faith", from their first Ferret album, Shades, was posted on the band's Myspace page in early April. Disclaimer- If you experience visions of apocalypse, extraordinary strength and believe to have wings, consult your local chaplain immediately Back to top #10 DarKHaZZ13 Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:09 AM DarKHaZZ13 +FRATER DOMUS+ + FRATER DOMUS + 1,246 posts Gender:Male Location:Birmingham/Keele Chapter Name: Salamanders liking the models man. The Bitcoin Gospel December 28, 2015, 7:57 pm by barrios posted in Movies . Knights of the Abyss on Myspace . ^ a b "Ferret Music". I remade the feet and am glad that static grass forgives all sins Melta GunBoltgunsWanted a "your not safe even when I have to reload" look, only took the shot at one angle and may throw up some more to get a better idea.

Knights of the Abyss WIPXbox live- LeardinalAdd me and send me a message telling me you are from the B&C Back to top #25 Dark Apostle Thirst Posted 17 November 2010 - 04:45 AM Dark Apostle Thirst ++ DISCIPULUS GRADIOR ++ ++ MODERATI ++ 4,234 posts Gender:Male Location:Compass of War Chapter Name: Storm Krakens Holy crap. Biography[edit]. Retrieved 2010-09-26. I'll have a look for it if its any help to you. Plaguebearers, predators and 3de vindicator painted. "The Culling of Wolves review". looking forward to seeing some paint on him. ^ "The Culling Of Wolves Archives". Keep it up! Edited by 1000heathens, 01 November 2010 - 01:03 PM. That is essentially the process I went for, (without shading,) but I didn't water down the paint enough, then the wash only made it worse.

toaru kagaku nothe god witchthe economist intelligencethe wall aplgupi i gupszycrack the skye mastodonexit wounds fragents of shield s01e08oj da juiceman other side of the trapblock story 2

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 15:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    chuppachups Index du Forum -> chuppachups -> Video Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange